Company: Frog Design HR
Location: Germany – STUTTGART
Job Level: Intern
Job Functions: Product Development, Styling, User Experience
The intern’s role within the product department is primarily to support all areas of design with specific tasks including; document layout and production, research (with image gathering), preparation for presentations as well as some conceptual sketching / ideation.
Essential Functional duties (most important parts of job):
Include such activities as supporting the general needs of the product design department, providing backup to all levels of designers (from junior designer to creative director), developing and seeing through design from concept to final deliverables, working with entire ID staff on projects and seeking out feedback whenever possible.
* Must be a junior or senior level industrial design student at a credible school
* Working knowledge of basic ID tools and process
* Willingness to support all levels of the design staff (ID, graphic design and engineering)
* Great positive attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation and quality of work
* Great communication skills from verbal to 2D sketching.