I have been blogging for five years now. See this link for all my blogs: http://sites.google.com/site/soumitrisarchive/blogs-and-sites
(now that was a spruik! caught you!)
But seriously – are you a blogger who?
- feels guilty blogging.
- blogs when the family has gone to sleep.
- checks your email for comments on your blog first thing every morning.
- thinks blogging is not work – and so agrees its great fun.
- wishes the whole world stopped doing what they were doing and started off great conversations on your posts.
No hang on seriously what I want to tell you about is the greatest thing for bloggers since sliced bread. Welcome to SCRIBEFIRE – ta da!!!
- I only ‘write’ ever so often. I mostly post from my RSS feeds – and I often dont comment on the posts. I tell myself I am not lazy – just book marking an interesting story onto my blog.
- I often post videos.
- I rarely – nay never upload files to my blog. Not pictures and not documents.
- My blog is my collection – which will one day become a book – when they invent a free blog to book service (all the ones available are paid and you have to do too much code work anyway). And ofcourse the book will sell.
- My blg is my way to gather aroubd me a cosy group of oddballs like me who blog – in a similar fashion – and then come on to my facebook. People, of course, who I never want to meet – for I dont’ have time for ‘face time’ with people, I am raining kids remember?
And unlike pale Qumana – it doesnt say ‘hey posted from ScribeFire’ and let everyone know that I was a slacker. And anyway Qumana is gone from my computer – only online stuff for me. So give it a shot and discover it for yourself. When that is done come back and I will tell you of this other thing – the second best thing.
Easily update your blog through Firefox®
ScribeFire Blog Editor enables users to easily drag and drop formatted text from the web into their blog(s), post entries, take notes, and optimize their ad inventory directly through the Firefox browser.
Additionally Blog Editor enables you to:
* Categorize and tag your blog posts
* Upload images
* Set timestamps
* Save works-in-progress as notes
* Post an entry as a draft
* Share your posts on social websites
* Upload files via FTP